This is a golden opportunity to relish a wonderful experience with stingrays during your vacation in Antigua. It all starts by a brief lecturing on the part of the expert guides who will share some interesting data about these beautiful marine mammals and give out some advice meant to make the most out of your interaction.
After a short ride on a vessel, you’ll hit Stingray City, a charming white-sandy sandbank, home to tens of rays, starfish, colored fish, corals and many other marine species in their own natural habitat!
It’s worth mentioning that we’re not talking about captivity, but about the bond that, through time has been created between rays and humans to the point of by just listening or seeing the approaching cruiser these friendly creatures would approach closer and greet you!
Plunge into the water from a floating platform and swim alongside; caress them and show your affection with a tender kiss. Seize the chance to feed them and learn from their habits and behaviors to create a fantastic friendship that must surely you’ll never forget.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 5+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Interact with friendly rays in their own turf
- Short vessel trip to floating platform in mid sea
- Charming landscapes of Antigua’s coast
- Jump from a floating platform to swim
- Feed these beautiful animals
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- This activity is not suitable for people with physical restrictions.
- Transportation is not included, but Pineapple Beach Club and The Verandah Resort & Spa guests can request a complimentary water shuttle service with pick up from the hotel beach (subject to availability and be confirmed with your NexusTours representative). Guests at the Royalton Hotel can request transportation free of charge.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Mild