About this activity
Mystic Island Safari is one of the top tourist attractions in Antigua.
On this off-road Jeep tour of Antigua, you'll visit both inland and coastal attractions. Antigua is known for its beautiful white sand beaches, expansive coral reefs for snorkeling, sailing harbors, and historic sites.
First, you will visit the village on Fig Tree Drive and pass by mango and banana trees that border the winding road to the rainforest. Then, enjoy and taste freshly picked pineapples and local fruits from a friendly local street vendor. Next, drive to Falmouth Harbor, where you'll delight in the spectacular views of boats and catamarans parked on the turquoise waters with rolling green hills in the background. Next, continue to Turner's Beach, where you can enjoy the sea breeze and secluded beach and spend some time soaking up the sun on one of Antigua's famous beaches. From there, you will board a catamaran and cruise along the island's breathtaking coastline across the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Finally, you'll stop at one of the island's numerous snorkeling spots, where you can swim among colorful fish and exotic marine life.
AHHHH LIFE DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!
Pack your bags, we're heading to Antigua!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 4+ years
Child age: 4 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 3 years
- Jeep Tour in Antigua and find the most beautiful natural landmarks on land and at sea!
- Visit the Village of Fig Tree Drive. Enjoy and taste freshly picked pineapples and local fruits from a friendly local street vendor.
- Drive over to Falmouth Harbor, where you’ll delight in the spectacular views
- Continue to Turner’s Beach, where you can enjoy the sea breeze and secluded beach and spend some time soaking up the sun.
- Board a Catamaran and cruise along, and you can swim amongst colorful fish and exotic marine life.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with cool drinks.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a camera
Transfer is not included. However, you may request it at an additional cost. Please contact your representative for more information. Clients staying at the Royalton Hotel can request it without charge. Minimum weight: 60 lb (27 kilos ) / Maximum weight: 290 lb (132 kilos) This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with mobility restrictions.*French-speaking guide available only on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday during high season, from November 1st to April 30th. Please contact your representative.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Tour Type: Sightseeing & Panoramic Tours.