Make the most of your vacation in the Dominican Republic with your pass to Bavaro Adventure Park, an open-air, amusement park located in the Boulevard Turistico Del Este in Punta Cana. This fantastic place features over 100 acres of land with nature trails as well as multiple attractions that promise fun to the fullest.
Get ready to feel the adrenaline rush while flying over zip lines. Have a laugh tumbling downhill in a Zorb bubble. Feel the intensity of playing paintball, or make your way on a Segway vehicle. Try the bungee jump, join the BMX Pump Track or ride a mountain bike, you name it! But if what you need are rest and relaxation, you may stroll around Jurassic World or use the Flight Simulator to feel like a real pilot.
The best of Bavaro Adventure Park is its green philosophy represented in exciting and ecologically sustainable activities! So don't think twice and dare to witness the beauty of this park while you relax and enjoy a fantastic day in Punta Cana in the company of your family and friends!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: All ages
Child age: 3 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 2 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Attractions for the entire family in one place
- Many eco-friendly activities to choose from
- Zip lines, Zorb bubble or paintball
- Jurassic World or Flight Simulator
- Over 100 acres of land with nature trails
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- The use of closed shoes is mandatory.
- Some of the attractions are limited to a maximum weight of 260 pounds.
- Age of admission for children varies in different attractions.
- Restrictions apply to pregnant women.
- Certain activities are not recommended for people with heart or physical condition, fear of heights, suffer from dizziness or panic attacks.
- Activities available may vary according to the package selected.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, Russian.
Tour Type: Theme Parks.